I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 5, 2013

Free Prim Punkin' Digi

Morning...

I've been working on some images lately and thought I'd share one of them here. Fall is definitely on its way in my corner of the woods. Here in Canada, Thanksgiving comes sooner than in America...so I'm sharing some cute little pumpkins. 


It is always such a joy to see my work being put into a project. Debbie used this image to make a cute little ATC which she shares on her blog, Welcome to Debbie Reed's Blog. Click on the link to check out her blog! Thank you for sharing your talent, Debbie! :)

Enjoy! 

Blessings, 
Carmen

17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! Super cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest pumpkins. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, what a sweet pumpkin.

    I must have been under this same cloud here in Oregon. Boy, did we have the thunder and lightening and rain this afternoon. It lasted 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen, just in time to get me in the spirit of fall. Thanks! And love your new banner/masthead thingie!

    Life is good with kReN @
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute pumpkins. I like your new blog look.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carmen,
    Love the new look of your blog!
    These pumpkins are so cute :-)
    I used them for an ATC card I made....
    http://debbiekreed.blogspot.com/2013/09/pumpkin-friends-atc.html

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!