I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 4, 2014

Get Ready for Some Easter Fun!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Is it too early for an Easter post? I hope not, because there's already lots happening!! Here are some project ideas for you crafty gals to begin on.

First, we'll start with some Salted Caramel Easter Popcorn from Two Peas & Their Pod.


They promise it's the perfect balance of sugar and salt. How I love sweet and salty together! Click on the link above for the recipe. 

I would like to do something nice for the table this year, but don't want to spend too much money. I love these ideas I came across.

At Craftomaniac I found this adorable piece. Jen has full instructions on how to make your own on the link I've provided. 


The Taste of Home Site has this rendition of the same with a tutorial.


Both of them are just adorable....the combinations are endless. Have fun making your own!

Here is another way to use flowers for Easter. Don't you just love them? I'll bet it's a tasty treat. The cupcakes, not the flowers. Check out Tonia at The Gunny Sack to see how she made them.


It's fun to make something with the kids...and this craft is one they will definitely need a lot of help with, but if your child is into science or rocks, how cool are these?? Parental guidance needed!!


These were featured on Martha Stewart. Click on the link for instructions.

I couldn't do an Easter post without including what Easter means to me. This could also be a fun craft for the kids. There aren't instructions, but you don't really need them anyway.

I think a sash over the middle one would work too.

Check out Doreen at  Hymns and Verses for this and more Easter ideas.

Here's something you'll like! A FREE Easter printable by Michelle at A Little Tipsy. Visit the link to download the clear, properly sized image! 

Here's a fun idea for your Easter Egg Hunt this year. Glow in the Dark Easter Eggs from Lil' Luna. Click on the link to see how.


Need something to keep the kids busy while you're making dinner? How about some good reading in their baskets! These book suggestions come from Not Consumed and are focused on the Resurrection.


Well, that's all for today. I will be back with some freebies soon! 

Have a good weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Such neat ideas!! I love the centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'parade' you do for Christmas and now one for Easter--awesome links, I really like the flower pot cupcakes :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post Carmen! Many nice ideas. I will check many of the links. Thanks for htehelp from a busy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter post! Love all the projects! Thanks for the links too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!