BUT, I have emptied out and cleaned a ton of closets and drawers in the last week or so, and that feels sooooo GOOD.
I've learned a few things about myself in the process:
1) I'm a hoarder of empty bottles and empty containers, boxes, bags, etc.
2) I also have a ton of near new and brand new tablecloths, and that's perplexing considering I don't use tablecloths.
3) I never throw away old cameras.
4) I never throw away old prescription glasses.
5) I need to check my medicine cabinet for expiry dates more often.
6) I tend to keep several copies of some of my recipes. Weird.
7) I have a lot of lined paper.
I could go on, but I'm tired and I want to show you a card.
I was in a real rush to make this card and so I totally used a card idea from Stampin' With Julie. Click on the link to see her blog and card.
My girlfriend is moving from B.C. to Ontario and I was meeting her one last time for lunch, so here is the card I made her.
The bike image is my own digital. It's not available at the moment but the Clock Bike is available in my Etsy Shop.
It was a quick card to put together and I was happy to get it done on time. The inside mat also has a smaller photo of the same bike in the lower right hand corner. She seemed to like it.
Well, that's all for today. I have tablecloths to fold.
Have a good weekend!