I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 23, 2014

You Glow Girl and Shop Update!

I'm always pleasantly surprised when I come across cards using one of my images. Today I want to share one of those cards with you~

Linda, from The Scrap Lady's Craft Haven, made this awesome card. I love the flourishes framing the light bulb and if you go to her blog, you can see the envelope she made to go with the card. Go say hello...
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I come across cards using one of my images. Today I want to share one of those cards with you~

Linda, from The Scrap Lady's Craft Haven, made this awesome card. I love the flourishes framing the light bulb and if you go to her blog, you can see the envelope she made to go with the card. Go say hello...

This image is from one of the latest set of 4 that I made. 



I've also made these new images:


The 'Birds on a Wire' image comes with the sentiments below:




In the mood for a little music? 



The drums come with these sentiments:

You know, the older I get the faster time seems to fly. Does anyone else find that to be true? 

My husband calls it personal relativity. Each day is shorter because it's actually a smaller part of your whole life. So then relative to your personal life, each day is actually shorter. 

At the risk of confusing you even more, here's a simple example.

Your first day feels like a lifetime, because it is.
Your second day seems like it's half as long, because it is. Etc.

Lol....now that I've blown your minds, it's time to go. Lol... 

Have a good week!
Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!