I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 24, 2014

ETSY SALE 50% OFF!!

I woke up this morning to our first 'real' snowfall of the year! I guess I won't be raking those leaves after all.

Such a shame! Haha!

Anyhow -- I'm popping in quickly to let you know that everything that is currently active in my Etsy Digi Shop is on sale for 50% off starting tomorrow for the next 2 weeks only!!  

That includes my Christmas images and lots of others.

So, if you're happy about that,  help me out and SPREAD the word! :)


Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!