I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 15, 2015

Good News!

Hello All!

How are you braving your winters? It's been pretty mild here since our major dump, although my front yard still looks like a snow mountain. My house actually shook a bit when they were piling some more of it up there this week.  

At least I can craft. That always makes me happy, rain or shine. 

Snow mountain or brown grass...because when it isn't snowing here, it's hot, hot, hot.

Okay, well let's get on with it. I have some bad news and some good news for you today! First the bad news. 

Squigglefly is closing it's virtual doors thanks to the new European VAT which makes sellers collect taxes from anyone who resides in the EU.  Most websites are not set up like eBay, where you can choose who you sell to according to country. This causes problems for some smaller sites who do not want to put out the money to have someone set all of that infrastructure up for them. 

Unfortunately, I have also had to add a shop announcement to the top of my Etsy page stating that...
'I cannot sell to anyone who resides in EU countries'. I'm sorry. I am just a small entity, and I make very little off my digitals. I really just do it for the fun of it.

In other news, I put some of my pouches up on my FB profile and now I have a bunch of orders to fill. What a nice surprise. :)

Also, I'm in the process of updating my kitchen. It's way, way overdue and I'm excited about how it's going to look. I may post some of it here in the future. Right now the walls are blue, the cupboards are a cream color and the hinges are old, old, old. The counter...I don't even want to talk about it. The pantry door is one of those accordian doors. I'm so embarrassed about that piece of design that I'm not even going to show you. Maybe at the 'after reno' post. Maybe.

Blessings! 
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you good luck with it all! Can't wait to see the after pics.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all! Can't wait to see the after pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!